Thursday, August 9, 2012

Book Trailer: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ranson Riggs


I saw this trailer on youtube and I am very intrigued by it. Ranson Riggs definitely knows how to entice his audience. I've read a plethora of reviews and, as typical to this genre, many hate it while others love it. From what I've gathered there is very little correlation between the cover art, the trailer, and the actual content of the book. My reply to such criticism is "we shall see." I'm seriously thinking of giving this one a try. 

Summary: 
A mysterious island. An abandoned orphanage. A strange collection of very curious photographs. Fiction is based on real black and white photographs. The death of grandfather Abe sends sixteen-year-old Jacob journeying to a remote island off the coast of Wales, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, and explores abandoned bedrooms and hallways. The children may still live. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...